Sunday, May 8, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I know - I need to stop with the music now (it was a 30 day challenge - not 32!). But I couldn't resist this one - because I'm leaving on a jet plane...
I'm very excited to be going off to do research for my WIP.

The only part I'm not looking forward to is missing my sweet children, which I know I will.
I know how it goes - the first week is great - getting lots of work done without any interruptions...and then the last weeks are spent missing them like crazy and feeling driven to distraction with heartache. Then you get home and listen to them fighting and killing each other and you sigh, look at the calendar and wonder when you get to have a break again.
Yip - that's life.

1 comment:

  1. :), yip, that sounds about right ... Have an awesome time babe. Missing you already x

    ReplyDelete