Saturday, May 28, 2011

40 Day Blog Jog - Day 11 - Talli Roland

Talli Roland is author of The Hating Game - which by the way has had fantastic reviews.

Chick Lit Reviews said: I really found myself blown away with Talli's debut novel The Hating Game. She's a fantastic story-teller and I really can't wait to see what's next as she has the potential to become a huge chick lit star. 

So watch this space - Talli's on the up, with her next book Watching Willow Watts coming out in November 2011. She also writes the 24 Hours travel guides under the name Marsha Moore.

Talli thoroughly enjoys reading The Daily Mail, but can get very cross with them too. Read about that over here. I'm with Talli on that one, though. The Daily Mail was bloody rude to say the least.

Word on the street is she's an awesome lady - whether she's Talli Roland or Marsha Moore.

http://talliroland.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. "I drink coffee. I write. Then I drink wine." - Got sold on that one. I can spend time with someone like that.

    ReplyDelete