Thursday, May 26, 2011

40 Day Blog Jog - Pause

Today I'm having a pause. And this is why: Blogger seems to be having a hiccup and I cannot get any links loaded. I'm typing this on my friend's iPad. That is maybe not such a good idea, because it took all of 5 minutes to get me totally hooked and I am certainly not in any position to be getting hooked on things that I can't afford. Oh, man! This is an a awesome toy!
So, while she's driving around fetching kids from school and doing grocery shopping, I get to sit in the car, warm in the winter African sun, playing on this fantastic toy. I can even pretend it's mine. Heehee!
Of course I have heard the debates about iPads, the Samsung equivalent and one or two others. Do you have one of these toys? What do you think is the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment