Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 28 - A Song That Makes Me Feel Guilty

Hmm...this one doesn't bring back such great memories and although it's a beautiful song, I don't like to listen to it. You see - it's because there was a particular day, a long time ago, when I was supposed to be in one place, but I really didn't want to be there, so I went somewhere else. And then something not so good happened.
I learnt a valuable lesson, though. Be where you need to be. And do what you have to do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not usually too fond of songs 'with a message for the world', but you're right: this is a beautiful song, (probably my favourite 'green' song in fact.)

    It's a shame that people just held it up as evidence that Julian was just a clone of his father though. He's done a couple of things since that have been more original and distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also not a big fan of songs that I feel 'preach' to us, but this is a really great song. Beautiful words & beautiful melody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still think he sounds like a clone of his father. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete