Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 24 - A Song That I Want Played At My Funeral.

I want my funeral to be a happy occasion. I want a Jewish coffin - certainly not a gawdy coffin with horrible OTT fake gold handles or anything like that. And if there is any money to be spent - let it be spent on the after party! Good food, good drink & a DJ!

But before the after party, I'll have Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye as my funeral song, thank you.

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye,
Cheerio, here I go, on my way
Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye,
Not a tear, but a cheer, make it gay (who knows what the church will make of that last bit, but I won't care because I won't actually be there!)
Give me a smile I can keep all the while
In my heart while I'm away
Till we meet once again, you and I
Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye...

1 comment:

  1. WTF! This makes me sad, man. I don't like goodbyes.

    ReplyDelete