Friday, April 29, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 23 - A Song That I Want To Play At My Wedding

I wonder what song Kate & Wills will be opening their dance floor to today? A few songs spring to mind -
Fool If You Think It's Over, Run While You Still Can, Love Stinks, Highway To Hell, Another One Bites The Dust, Tainted Love....
Okay, never mind all that.

I can't plan a song for my wedding, as I am already married. I certainly wouldn't have the song I had played then, playing now - you know it's a bit out of fashion and hmm... maybe a couple of other reasons too, but anyway...
It was 1991, the year of Robin Hood and I'm sure just about every wedding that took place that year and the year after, had two love sick people swaying to Bryan Adams singing Everything I Do, I Do It For You while dreaming of a lifetime of happiness.

Okay, let me put my cynicism aside. I think a lovely song to play at a wedding (if you find the perfect person) is Shania Twain's From This Moment On.

2 comments:

  1. wooowww..shania twain looks very great here :) IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful baby girl was born in 1991 - must have been a special year.

    ReplyDelete