Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 21 - A Song I Listen To When I'm Happy

A few years ago I used to play this song every morning, because it gave me that real get-up-and-go feeling; getting me all enthusiastic to start the day. My children grew to hate the song because it reminded them of school (part of the get-up-and-go enthusiasm I was trying to get them into too!), so I stopped playing it while they were around.
But, I still play it when they're not around and especially when I have to try get excited about doing the housework!

I just wish the video clip showed theJackson 5 strutting around the stage. Enjoy it anyway - it's an awesome song.

1 comment:

  1. Remember it from a movie too - something like "All that Jazz" or perhaps a Jamie-Lee Curtis' aerobics-type movie. Whatever. Love it too. Got spirit. Get your point exactly.

    ReplyDelete