Sunday, July 24, 2011

40 Day Blog Jog - Day 27 - Tour Scotland

While we're on the subject of Scotland, let me introduce to you Sandy Stevenson.

I want Sandy's job - roaming the Scottish countryside, taking photos of this beautiful country where we live...
Sometimes he gets into trouble with the police, but for the most part he's having a glorious time.

I just know when you're finished looking at his photos and videos, if you haven't been to Scotland yet, you're going to start working on a plan to get here.


http://tour-scotland-photographs.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicola. I don't know how I've only just found you (although I think you know I've had rather a lot going on over recent months)

    Good to make your acquaintance. And get your blog up and running again! lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete