Monday, June 6, 2011

40 Day Blog Jog - Day 15 - yTravel Blog

Okay - so this is a bit embarrassing. I knew I was going to have a busy week ahead, so I put all my Blog Jog posts together and selected the dates and times I wanted them posted and went off about my business. So - today when I thought best I get the next ones ready, I see that none of the posts are up! I have no idea how that happened, because I checked and it's all as it should be, but the posts are all still sitting very snugly in the unpublished section. It seems you can't expect your blog to keep jogging unless you are jogging along with it.

So, here I am today, in person, introducing yTravel Blog.
Caz & Craig have been traveling and living around the world since 1997.
Their blog contains a wealth of knowledge about traveling. There are great travel tips, stories about their travels, where they have lived, what they have done, tips on how to travel happily with children, etc.
It is one of the best travel blogs I have come across.

Go on over to them and enjoy their stories. http://www.ytravelblog.com/

1 comment:

  1. Besides your own, theirs was the first blog I got onto, and that was as a direct result of you. I am so grateful, because they have opened a whole new world to me. It was the key to a bigger (better) world.

    ReplyDelete